As a long time user of Open Source Software this is my contribution back to the community.
Browse and download code on git hub libworkqueue PHP Radius Accounting Tool (PRAT)
- This library is a priority work queue scheduler.
- Written in pure C. Works with C++ compilers
- Cross Platform. Works on Linux, BSD and other POSIX OSs as well as Win32 (MS Windows)
- Works on Linux, BSD and other POSIX OSs.
- Lightweight 10KB (on x86) shared object library
- No floating point operations for processors without FPU
- Typical uses for prioritizing, queueing, and/or scheduling:
- A synchronous database API
- Hardware I/O to a device where commands must be queued.
- Periodic work that must be scheduled every X period for example:
- A software watchdog to check that your system is OK.
- A periodic check of network I/O
- a cron job scheduler
Pushing host monitor
- For use with freeradius and mysql.
- Listing of Users:
- Bandwidth used by user up/down, # of logins, Usage Details
- Who is using most bandwidth
- List of stations (Access Points)
- Which users use each Access Point
- Most popular Access points
- Most bandwidth used by station
- Logins per station
- Download version 0.1 radius_acct_tools.tgz
Lonworks using linux.
- Simple host monitoring tool, the hosts push their info to the server that runs php/MySQL.
- The host sends the data using a web client (wget for example) So it is suitable for embedded systems.
- I use it on access points running OpenWRT Linux
- since the hosts are pushing the data, they can be behind a firewall/NAT or proxy.
- Download version 0.2 pushing_host_monitor-0.2.tgz
Return to Karl's main page.
Page © 2001-2004 Karl Hiramoto